Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone!

+3
Aileen Jack
Zoey.M
Ivy123
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone! Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:45 am

Ivy123

Hello everyone, My name is Ivy123 and I live in the USA. I am a new member of this community. I am sure this is interesting to me. Because I like to make new friends in my life. I will share my hobbies here. I want to say that I have many hobbies that are Hiking, Fishing, Camping, Swimming, and Photography. I want to say Can you guys share your hobbies here. I am waiting for your reply.

2Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:20 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Hello, Nice to know about you and comes to know that you live in the USA. I want to say welcome to you here from my side because it is my duty to say welcome to newcomers here. Anyhow, I really like those hobbies which you love to enjoy, I also ike to enjoy these things in my spare time. Anyhow, what do you say about camping?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

3Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:39 am

Aileen Jack

Ivy123!! I will like to say welcome to you here in this community. I am sure this will let us enjoy so much through communication with each other. I will like to know what are your hobbies? I personally like traveling through GoldenBusTours. It is always so much fascinated for me.

4Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:57 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Yes, I am going to agree with you and must say that I also like to enjoy traveling with this company. By the way, if I talk about my hobbies, then traveling, hiking, book reading, camping, and painting. What about you?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

5Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:27 am

Aileen Jack

I would surely adore your hobbies because I too have some similar interests. Zoey, Do tell me which one is your favorite place where you most likely going there? I would surely gonna be there after getting your reviews.

6Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:14 am

Ivy123

Zoey.M! I am happy to see your warm welcome. I am damn sure camping is too good for enjoying a tour. Last year I enjoyed these activities on the Itlay trip. During this, I visited Camping Miramare, Caravan Park Sexten, Camping Por La Mar, Badiaccia Camping Village, and Camping Le Balze Volterra. These are amazing places to enjoy outdoor activities. By the way, Which is your favorite activity?

7Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:47 am

Maniya

Camping in Banff is always an outdoor activity that fascinates me so much. I am pondering having fun there in every summer vacation and love to recommend you all must try this like me. Have you ever been there?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

8Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:00 am

Ivy123

Well, I am happy to see your fast reply. I read your post I want to say that Which is the specialty of this places and Why you will go there again and again?

9Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:49 am

Maniya

The beautiful breathtaking views are the specialty of this park that fascinates me so much. I love to go there in summer vacation on every coast and will advise you to go ahead. Hope you will have fun.

Have you ever enjoyed yosemite bus tour?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

10Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:09 am

Anna

I have read all of these posts and got to know that everybody has some sort of interest in traveling and exploring the beauty of the world. I am also a new member here and want to take part in the discussion. I am also a nature lover and it gives me inner peace. Hope to have a great discussion here.

11Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:29 am

Amelia56

Hello everyone, My name is Amila56. And I am also a new member in these community. I have seen in these all discussion. I'll share my hobbies in this post. My hobbies are painting, camping, hiking, gardening, crafting and I am also a nature lover. I'm sure these community some new friends to like nature lover. I'm waiting for all friends reply.

12Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 am

Hala

Hy Amelia and i wanna say a warm welcome to you. Have a good day!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum