Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torres del Paine National Park.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Torres del Paine National Park. Empty Torres del Paine National Park. Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:43 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that I am very happy. Guys! Do you know why I am happy so I am telling you why me happy I will go for a visit to Torres del Paine National Park and this park is a natural and dramatic place for everyone? I have liked the type of this park so I am sure this park will be interesting and attractive for me and I will enjoy their many kinds of activities because there are many mountains and big fields there. By the way, What are your views about this place.

My brother will take bus tours from new york.

2Torres del Paine National Park. Empty Re: Torres del Paine National Park. Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 am

Aileen Jack

This will gonna be something really enjoyable for you to enjoy time at Torres del Paine National Park. Your destination is one of its own kind so have a great time at this natural spot and enjoy your time with zeal and zest. All the best for your amazing travel time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum