Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Palawan and its attractions,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Palawan and its attractions,  Empty Palawan and its attractions, Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:32 am

Ivy123

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River
Shimizu Island
Siete Pecados
Twin Lagoon Entrance
Calauit Safari Park
Kayangan Lake
These are the popular attractions of Palawan. Personally I have enjoyed this tour and its attractions last year. In my tour, I have enjoyed Sightseeing, Natural beauty, Swimming, Boating, Photography, and Sunset. I suggest all travelers must enjoy this tour. I am sure travelers like my suggestion.

Recently I have enjoyed west coast bus tours of usa.

2Palawan and its attractions,  Empty Re: Palawan and its attractions, Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 am

Aileen Jack

Good to know about the attractions of Palawan and nice to read your views about your experience that you got. I will also enjoy being there and will explore these above-mentioned sights for haivng lots of fun. Wht are your views for my first trip? I mean is there any special thing that I should keep in mind for having fun while this journey. 

3Palawan and its attractions,  Empty Re: Palawan and its attractions, Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:00 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your reply I am very happy to read your reply. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for you. You can enjoy so many activities that can make your trip more memorable. These are Walking, Cycling, Nigh views of this city and enjoy the nightlife of this city. I am sure my information will be useful to you. All the best for your trip. I am sure you will be back from this tour with smiley faces.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum