Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aileen Jack is here!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Aileen Jack is here!!! Empty Aileen Jack is here!!! Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:42 am

Aileen Jack

Hi, I am Aileen Jack and i am a newbie here. I love to spend my free time by enjoying different activities like as Painting, photography, drawing, gardening, cooking and lots of other things. The major activity that always makes me crazy is travelling a new kind of places. Especially natural places grab my attention towards them where I love to capture the natural beauty in my camera and sometimes draw scenic view with hands. I will say that my life is all about exploring the world. What about you guys? Share something interesting about yourself?

2 Aileen Jack is here!!! Empty Re: Aileen Jack is here!!! Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:44 am

Maniya

Aileen Jack, Warm welcome here from my side to you here. I am glad to know you that has a great interest in traveling and love to have fun in natural places. This sounds too good and keen to know about those places have you explored yet.

Thinking to join cherry blossoms washington dc tour.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3 Aileen Jack is here!!! Empty Re: Aileen Jack is here!!! Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:46 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Aileen Jack! I see your introduction post now. That's why, now I am going to say welcome to you here. I am sure that you are spending a good time here and in future you will also enjoy here.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

4 Aileen Jack is here!!! Empty Re: Aileen Jack is here!!! Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:37 am

Amelia56

Well, firstly welcome to this community. I hope you spend a good time here and make some new friends. Anyway, I am also a travel lover. I like to explore the beauty of the world. Last month I visit 6-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, Corning, NYC and Niagara Falls Tour (Free Airport Pickup) tour. They gave me a 7% discount. There were the best tour in my life. I spend was good time with my family. What do you say about my trip.

5 Aileen Jack is here!!! Empty Re: Aileen Jack is here!!! Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:24 pm

Hala

HI Aileen Jack, Welcome to this community. Hope will have good time around. Nice name by the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum