Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melbourne trip

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Melbourne trip  Empty Melbourne trip Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:17 am

Aileen Jack

Albert Park Lake
Werribee Park
Mount Dandenong
Peninsula Hot Springs
Brighton Bathing Boxes
South Melbourne Market 
Melbourne trip will gonna be best for me and will surely get lovely experience by this journey. Share with me some names of cheap accommodations that I can book for my stay. Will you share views and stuff about this? 

I will join best bus tours nyc soon.

2Melbourne trip  Empty Re: Melbourne trip Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:25 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that your travel plan is too good and no doubt these attractions are so amazing and attractive to visitors. So I am damn sure these places will be best for you. Well, I share some stuff about its famous hotels are: The Village Melbourne, Elizabeth Hostel, and Crowne Plaza Melbourne. You can select one hotel to stay in all hotels and make sure tall these hotels will be comfortable to stay. By the way, I sure this trip will be remarkable for you.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Melbourne trip  Empty Re: Melbourne trip Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:25 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Melbourne is an incredible destination to visit and member shared its alluring attractions name here, which is perfect to visit there. On the other hand, Elizabeth Hostel is also a good hotel to stay there, because it is a 3-star hotel there which gives a comfortable stay.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum