Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will explore

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I will explore  Empty I will explore Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:35 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

White House,
Korean War Memorial,
Lincoln Memorial,
Vietnam Veterans Memorial,
National Air and Space Museum,
US Capitol,
Museum of Natural History,
National Museum of American History,
I am going to say that I am exiting for exploring all of these attractions in the next days while my DC trip. Would you like to say anything about these attractions?

Will love to take the bus tour from nyc

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

2I will explore  Empty Re: I will explore Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:12 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that I have not idea about all these attractions because I have no visited all these attractions. But I am sure you will enjoy it there fully I suggest you must take a camera with you and enjoy photography there. I am sure you like my suggestion and the best of luck for this trip.

3I will explore  Empty Re: I will explore Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:10 pm

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Aminay wrote:Well, I want to say that I have not idea about all these attractions because I have no visited all these attractions. But I am sure you will enjoy it there fully I suggest you must take a camera with you and enjoy photography there. I am sure you like my suggestion and the best of luck for this trip.

Thanks for the suggestion buddy. I am also a travel person and my camera is my passion like my travel. I love to capture my special moments into my camera.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

4I will explore  Empty Re: I will explore Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:09 am

Ivy123

I hope so this DC trip will be amazing for you. I am also a travel free bad I have never enjoyed a DC trip. So, I have no idea about this. By the way, Best of luck with your trip. After coming back from this trip you must share your experiences here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]