Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago tourism

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicago tourism Empty Chicago tourism Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:13 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

My family members want to enjoy the chicago tourism packages, therefore, I decided that I will send them on 4-Day Chicago to Detroit, Milwaukee, Mackinac Island, and Great Lakes Tour, because it will prove perfect tour of them. What all of you say about my selection of tours?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

2Chicago tourism Empty Re: Chicago tourism Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Aileen Jack

This ill be great and enjoyable for them to take 4-Day Chicago to Detroit, Milwaukee, Mackinac Island, and Great Lakes Tour and explore lovely places. I personally have experienced this trip and can assume that your family will gonna get an excellent experience by this journey. Your selection is super so let them go for this exciting journey.

3Chicago tourism Empty Re: Chicago tourism Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I am sure you famil members plan is too good. I want to suggest you have to take your camera and enjoying photography there. I am sure my suggestion will be useful for your family. I want to say that after coming back from this tour your family members must share her experience here. I hope so your family members will come back from this tour with smiley faces. Best of Luck!

4Chicago tourism Empty Re: Chicago tourism Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:22 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

I read both member's views about my selected 4-Day Chicago to Detroit, Milwaukee, Mackinac Island, and Great Lakes Tour, which shows that I have selected really nice tour for my family members which will make their travel time awesome for them. I am sure that all of them will also like my selected tour.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum