Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delft city and its attractions.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delft city and its attractions. Empty Delft city and its attractions. Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:33 am

Aminay

Nieuwe Church
City Hall
Royal Delft
Science Centre Delft
Eastern Gate
Botanical Garden
Vermeer Centrum Delft
Guys! I am going to say that these places and Delft city are new for me because I have not visited this city and its places yet in my whole travelling life so these days I have decided I will go for a visit to this city and will explore these attractions during this trip. I am sure this trip will be best for me. Guys! What are your views about this city?

Me and my family will go for visit with bus tour from ny.

2Delft city and its attractions. Empty Re: Delft city and its attractions. Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:08 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I hope so your plan is good. I want to say that I have never enjoyed this tour. Being a traveler I suggest you have to take your camera and enjoying photography there. I am sure you like my suggestion. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. I am sure your experience will be useful to me. Waiting for your reply. Best of luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum