Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Granada city.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Granada city. Empty Granada city. Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am

Aminay

I hear Granada city name first time from my friend so I have decided I will must go there after getting back bus tour west coast. I am sure this city will be best and charming for me because this city is new and interesting for me. Guys! Do you share some stuff about its famous attractions? because I have no idea about this. Well, I am waiting for your response.

2Granada city. Empty Re: Granada city. Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:30 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post. I want to say that Granada is a city in Spain. Many travelers have visited this city tour and visited these popular attractions of this city. There are many popular attractions in this city. These are Alhambra, Catedral de Granada, Court of the Lions, Nasrid Palaces, and Generalife. I am sure my information will be useful to you. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here.

3Granada city. Empty Re: Granada city. Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:43 am

Aminay

Well, Ivy123! I am going to say that your post is so informative for me and I will must add all these places to my cart. Surely, all these places will be best for exploring and I will enjoy their many kinds of activities. By the way, Ivy123! Thanks for shared nice and good stuff regarding this trip and I like it. Anyway, What is your next travel plan?

4Granada city. Empty Re: Granada city. Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:24 am

Jadamony125

Granada city is in fact, A very glamorous and fun enjoying city and Also an historical city.I also want to suggest you some other amazing places which are, Hammam Al Ándalus, Plaza Nueva, And San Nícolas Church are the other places to visit. I hope that, You will agree to my given places and will visit them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum