Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

places in Florid

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1places in Florid Empty places in Florid Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:09 am

Aileen Jack

I want to know from you guys whcih re major tourist places in Florida? my uncle is willing to go for the trip of this state. Let me know which places will be good for him to add in his cart and for exploring. Share here some nice stuff and suggestions?

I have enjoyed bus tours chicago.

2places in Florid Empty Re: places in Florid Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:23 am

Aminay

Everglades National Park
Universal Orlando Resort
South Beach
Florida Keys
Walt Disney World Resort
Magic Kingdom Park
Miami City Ballet.
All these attractions are major and beautiful attractions of the Florida and I am damn sure these places will be best for you and you will enjoy their many things. Well, I suggest you must take a camera with you and enjoy there photography best wishes for this trip. I hope you like my views regarding this trip.

3places in Florid Empty Re: places in Florid Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:30 am

Ivy123

Well, I read all your post I am sure Aminay, your information will be useful to me. After reading your post I have decided to enjoy the Florida tour. Because these days I am free. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for me. I am a travel freak. This is my first tour in Florida. So, I want to say that can you share more massive information about the Florida tour. Waiting for your reply.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum