Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going to say

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going to say Empty Going to say Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:34 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Going to say that in the next days I will enjoy the dc cherry blossom festival with my office colleague. I am sure that in this region, I will enjoy this festival in a better way and enjoy more fun there.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

2Going to say Empty Re: Going to say Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:24 pm

Jadamony125

Ok, Zoey.M!! Cherry blossom festival in Washington DC is held every year at different parks and A lots of people come to see cherry blossom trees, The most famous place to see cherry Blossoms in DC is the Tidal Basin, Tourists flock to the Basin to see more than 3000 cherry trees bloom. White Granite monuments like the Jefferson Memorial and The Washington Monument provide a stunning backdrop to the cherry blossom pictures. Have fun and come back with a lot of beautiful memories.

3Going to say Empty Re: Going to say Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:46 pm

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Hey buddy you shared very detailed information's about it. It seems like you had deep interest in it. I am also a great fan of it and had lots of fun there last year. Still i am waiting to participate in coming up next festival celebrations. This time i might chose mount Fuji for enjoying cherry blossom festival. Have you ever been there buddy? If yes then must share about it.

4Going to say Empty Re: Going to say Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:50 am

Ivy123

I read all your conversations I will share my personal experience here. Last year I personally enjoyed the Mount Fuji trip. I am sad to be back from this trip. Because this is an attractive place. Anyway, All the best for your trip.

5Going to say Empty Re: Going to say Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:39 am

Aileen Jack

The cherry blossom festival in Washington DC seems really the most fascinating time for having such a good time. This season makes me really great to see. I prefer the Potomac River Cruise to enjoy every view. Washington DC is just one of the great spot where people can get all the packages to have fun.

6Going to say Empty Re: Going to say Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:19 am

Ivy123

Well, I agree with you this is a beautiful and attractive place for enjoying the Cherry Blossom Festival. I have enjoyed many activities there are picnics, sunset views, sightseeing, walking, and photography. By the way, Have you any plans for these days?

7Going to say Empty Re: Going to say Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:13 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

I am happy after reading your travel story regarding the Cherry Blossom Festival. No doubt all of these are the best things to do there for making the trip more interesting. Anyhow, these days I am planning to explore grand Canyon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum