Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

London landmarks

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1London landmarks  Empty London landmarks Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:36 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Drapers' Hall
St. Paul's Cathedral
Battersea Power Station
Benjamin Franklin House
Royal Albert Hall
Westminster Abbey
Leadenhall Building
I would like to say that I decided that next time when I'll explore London then I'll explore these landmarks there and get a new travel experience.

Waiting for enjoying the washington dc blossoms.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

2London landmarks  Empty Re: London landmarks Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:34 am

Aminay

Well, I am going to say that I like your travel plan but I have not visited all these places os I have no idea about this. But I am sure you will get an amazing experience about this tour. I suggest you must take a camera with you and enjoy their photography and I hope you like my suggest6ion. Well, how many days have you selected for taking this tour? By the way, All the best wishes for this trip.

3London landmarks  Empty Re: London landmarks Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:50 am

Ivy123

Zoey.M! I read your post I am sure your plan is too good. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. In my life, I have enjoyed many tours. Personally I have enjoyed the London tour. On my tour, I have enjoyed many activities there. These are Walking, Sightseeing, Camping, Campfire, Photography, nightlife, and Dining. I suggest you must enjoy the nightlife in London. I am sure you like my suggestion. All the best for your trip.

4London landmarks  Empty Re: London landmarks Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Jadamony125

Zoey.M!! It is very good thing to explore new countries, You are going to explore very nice country London which is the capital city of England and The United Kingdom, Is a twenty first century city with a history stretching back to Roman times. At it's center stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, The iconic 'Big Ben' Clock tower and The West minister Abbey. London is very beautiful and I hope that, you will spend a very amazing time in this country.

5London landmarks  Empty Re: London landmarks Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:44 pm

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Thanks for all of your suggestions guys!! I visited that beautiful city and had lots of good memories. I would love to go there again. I would say it is bursting with centuries old landmarks and all of them are well maintained as well. I love it.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum