Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinosaur Ridge

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinosaur Ridge Empty Dinosaur Ridge Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:44 am

Aileen Jack

Dinosaur Ridge sounds like a good place and in next days I want to go for the tour of this destination personally for having a personal experience. I am damn sure this will gonna be enjoyable to me and I will get lots of memories by exploring this well-known fossil site.  You must let me know what are your opinions about this destination? 

I will go for  west coast bus tours from los angeles.

2Dinosaur Ridge Empty Re: Dinosaur Ridge Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 am

Aminay

Well, I like your travel plan and make sure you will get an amazing experience with this. But I feel very bad to say that I have not visited this place earlier so I have no idea about this. But after reading your views I have decided I will must go there in my free time and enjoy their many things. By the way, Aileen Jack! Besh wishes for this trip.

3Dinosaur Ridge Empty Re: Dinosaur Ridge Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:26 am

Jadamony125

Wow!! Aileen Jack! You are going to visit a very adventurous place and informative place. Dinosaur Ridge is a segment of Dakota Hogback in the Morrison Fossil area national nature landmark located in Jefferson country. There are many big rocks and mountains for searching Fossils and many big statues of dinosaurs. I hope that, You will enjoy there a lot of fun.

4Dinosaur Ridge Empty Re: Dinosaur Ridge Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:22 am

Aileen Jack

Yeah guys I had a great time. Jadamony125! That's really fantastic spot and you are right this beautiful natural landmark is perfect for all kinds of travel freaks. You let me know when you have been there last time?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum