Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philadelphia trip with my sister,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Philadelphia trip with my sister,  Empty Philadelphia trip with my sister, Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:09 am

Ivy123

These days I and my sister have decided to enjoy shopping, walking, sightseeing, and dining in Philadelphia. We will visit these attractions on my tour. I will share the names of the attractions here. Those are
Liberty Bell
Reading Terminal Market
Philadelphia Zoo
Philadelphia City Hall
Eastern State Penitentiary
I want to say that guys can you share some stuff about the shopping and dining places here? I am waiting for your reply.

I will again enjoy bus tour from ny?

2Philadelphia trip with my sister,  Empty Re: Philadelphia trip with my sister, Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:48 am

Aminay

Shopping malls:
Philadelphia Mills
Roosevelt Mall
Market Place East
City Avenue Shopping Center.

Food places:
Double Knot
The Dandelion
Le Virtù
Vernick Food & Drink
Abe Fisher.
Well, I want to say that these malls will be best for enjoying shopping and these food points will be best for dinner. Well, I am sure these places will be best for enjoying your free time with zeal and zest and hopefully you like my shared stuff.

3Philadelphia trip with my sister,  Empty Re: Philadelphia trip with my sister, Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:44 am

Ivy123

Well, I want to say that I am very happy to see your fast reply. I am damn sure your information will be useful to us. I have added these shopping places and dining places names on my card list. By the way, I want to say that can you share which is your favorite food point and Why? I am waiting for your response. we are very excited about this tour. I am damn sure we will be back from this tour with smiley faces.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum