Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broome town,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broome town,  Empty Broome town, Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:56 am

Ivy123

Well! guys, These days I am free of my work so I have decided to visit Broome city tour. This is the city of Australia. On my trip, I will visit the popular attractions of this town. Those are Broome Historical Museum, Japanese Cemetery, SSJG Heritage Centre Broome, Gantheaume Point, Broome Courthouse Markets, and Broome Town Beach. I am very excited about this tour. I want to say those guys, can you share some stuff about the shopping places in this town?

My father have enjoyed bus tour new york city last month.

2Broome town,  Empty Re: Broome town, Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:04 am

Aminay

Paspaley Plaza
Boulevard Shopping Centre Car Park
Olu Studio
Jay Jays
ANZ ATM Paspaley Shopping Centre
Well, I want to say that your travel plan is too good and make sure you will enjoy there fully. Well, I am going to say that all these malls are so famous and amazing malls for enjoying shopping. Well, I suggest you add these names in your cart and enjoy there shopping. Well, I hope you like my suggest best whishes.

3Broome town,  Empty Re: Broome town, Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:47 am

Aileen Jack

Nice discussion is running here about Broome town. Ivy!! This is totally a new place for me but after getting stuff from your side I have decided that will must enjoy being there as soon as will read your travel story. Aminay's shared stuff is quite massive. I will say keep sharing such kind of massive stuff here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum