Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corsica travelling

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Corsica travelling Empty Corsica travelling Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:52 am

Aileen Jack

Notre Dame de la Serra
Plage de Cupabia
Foret d'Aitone
Col de Vergio
Cala Rossa
Gorges de la Spelunca
These major points of interests will gonna be added to my cart for exploring there in Corsica. I am damn sure my trip will gonna be enjoyable for me. I will go for this as soon as possible and will enjoy a pleasant time there for sure. I will ask you what are your plans for next days?

I will join cherry blossom boat tour.

2 Corsica travelling Empty Re: Corsica travelling Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:40 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that Corsica so beautiful place and no doubt all these places are so charming and best for tourist so I am sure you will enjoy there fully. Well, I am going to say that you can enjoy there photography, shopping, hiking, cycling, camping, and boat ride and many other things. I am damn sure when you will try these activities so you will enjoy there fully and will get unlimited pleasant memories.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4 Corsica travelling Empty Re: Corsica travelling Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:23 pm

Jadamony125

I am glade to read your post Aileen Jack!! It is nice place to spend your holidays or vacations with your family or friends. So, All the best for your trip of Corsica, You have mentioned very amazing places for visiting. Now a days, I am thinking to visit Venice city because, I have heard about this city a lot. Kathleen00!! I tell you Corsica's Hotels names these are, Miramar Corsica, Hotel Corsica, Hotel Costa Salina and Best Western Hotel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]