Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where to stay in Edmonton?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where to stay in Edmonton? Empty Where to stay in Edmonton? Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:42 am

Aileen Jack

Let me know guys that Where to stay in Edmonton? Also share something about the services of hotels that you would like to suggest to me. I am willing to get suggestions from your side then will finalize a hotel for my stay in this city.

west coast tours from los angeles will gonna be best for me.

2Where to stay in Edmonton? Empty Re: Where to stay in Edmonton? Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:22 pm

Ivy123

I read your post I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about Edmonton. Because In my life I have never visited this destination. I want to say that after coming back from this tour you must share your personal experience here. I hope so your reply will be useful for me and all the travelers. Best of luck!

3Where to stay in Edmonton? Empty Re: Where to stay in Edmonton? Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:04 am

Aminay

Well, I read both of your views about this city now I am going to say that I have visited Edmonton city recently so I share some stuff about its famous hotels like: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton and Fairmont Hotel Macdonald. I am damn sure these hotels will be best for stay and comfortable for you. By the way, Best wishes for this journey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]