Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia tour,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Russia tour,  Empty Russia tour, Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:02 am

Ivy123

I am quite happy because these days I have decided to enjoy the Russia tour. On my tour, I will enjoy Hiking, walking, Climbing, Sightseeing, Sunset views, and Photography. Because there are many popular spots in this city for enjoying these activities. Those are Taganay, Zyuratkul National Park, Pribaikalsky National Park, and Denezhkin Kamen Nature Reserve. What do you say about my tour?

Last year I have enjoyed cherry blossom festival philadelphia.

2Russia tour,  Empty Re: Russia tour, Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:36 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that after reading your post I have decided I will also go there and enjoy all these activities which you have mentioned above. Well, your post is so informative for me because your shared stuff will be best and useful for me regarding this trip. Well, Ivy123! I am sure you will enjoy there fully and will get pleasant memories.

3Russia tour,  Empty Re: Russia tour, Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:01 am

Aileen Jack

YOu have shared nice stuff and plan with about Russia tour. I really like this and will add these names to my cart and whenever will get a chance will must go for the tour of these places with my mates. You must share your experince after this trip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum