Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My next trip.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My next trip. Empty My next trip. Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:06 am

Aminay

Well, I am going to say that recently, my brother has taken tours west coast. So he recommends to me you must take this tour. So I accept her suggestion I will take this tour these days and damn sure I will enjoy there many outdoor activities. Well, I am so excited about this trip. By the way, Guys! You tell me which tour I will select for taking? I mean to say that 1days or 2days tour.

2My next trip. Empty Re: My next trip. Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:15 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I want to say that I read your post I hope so your plan is too good for yours. I am a big lover of traveling and it is my passion. In my life, I have enjoyed many tours. But I have never enjoyed this tour. So,I have no idea about your trip. Being a traveler I suggest you must enjoy photography there. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. All the best for your trip.

3My next trip. Empty Re: My next trip. Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 am

Aminay

Well, I am going to say that I don't mind hearing your talk because you have not taken this tour so but I suggest you must take this tour in your free time. I will must share my experience about this after getting back from this trip. I really like your suggestion and I will must enjoy their photography. I am sure I will get having fun there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum