Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marietas Islands

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marietas Islands Empty Marietas Islands Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:59 am

Aileen Jack

Marietas Islands will be a good place for exploring for me. I will go for the trip to this spot in next days for the first time so willing to know more and more about this. I am damn sure your vies will make me excited and satisfied for this journey. So let me know what do you say regarding Marietas Islands?

Have you ever tried bus tours from new york?

2Marietas Islands Empty Re: Marietas Islands Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:25 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I am sure your plan is good for yours. I want to say that I have no idea about the Marietas Islands. Because I have never visited this Island. Being a travel freak I want to say that you have to take your camera and enjoying photography there. I am sure you like my suggestion. After coming back from this trip you must share your personal experience share here.

3Marietas Islands Empty Re: Marietas Islands Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:49 am

Aileen Jack

Well, your suggestion n is good and I will must keep my camera with me while journey and will capture stunning shots while trip of Marietas Islands as long-lasting memories. I will share those images with you and will also share my travel story that will help you a lot for arranging a trip for your self.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum