Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city. Empty Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city. Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:14 am

Aminay

Well, Guys! I want to share my awesome experience of Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city. Let's start I have enjoyed there shopping, nightlife, dining places, parks, historical places, and art and culture places. Such us this trip is a fabulous trip and I have got lots of fun there and have come back with pleasant memories. By the way, Guys! What are your views about Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city?

I have enjoyed bus tour to new york with my friend.

2Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city. Empty Re: Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city. Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:20 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I want to say that I have no idea about Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya city tour. Because in my life I have never enjoyed this city tour. By the way, After reading your post I am have decided after completing my office work I will enjoy this city tour. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for me. I want to say that can you share some massive information about this city's popular attraction. I am waiting for your response.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum