Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Fish

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Big Fish Empty The Big Fish Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:58 am

Aileen Jack

The Big Fish is a fish statue that is printed ceramic tiles and located in Northern Ireland. I am going to explore this attraction in next days and will surely get a nice kind of experience by this. If you have any views and opinions about this spot then let me know through your replies.

I enjoyed best bus tours nyc.

2The Big Fish Empty Re: The Big Fish Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:16 pm

Aminay

Well, to be very honest, I have not visited this place because I hear this name first time through from you so I have no idea about this. But I have decided In my free time I will must go there and surely I will get a good experience of this. So I am so happy about this and damn sure you will enjoy it there fully and especially you must share your experience about this after getting back from this trip and I am waiting to hear nice views from your side.

3The Big Fish Empty Re: The Big Fish Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! Well, I want to say that I have no idea about your trip. Because in my life I have never enjoyed this tour. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. Being a traveler I suggest you on your trip you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. I want to say that after coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. I hope so your information will be useful to me. Because I have in my free time I must enjoy this tour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum