Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tour of Indianapolis.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tour of Indianapolis. Empty Tour of Indianapolis. Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:04 am

Aminay

White River State Park, Indiana State Museum, Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis Zoo, Monument Circle, and Saint John the Evangelist are the famous places of Indianapolis which I have explored on my trip so I have got a good experience about this because I spent their good quality and have enjoyed many fabulous things. So now guys! I want to know your views about this tour? If you have taken you to share here your views about this.

My uncle has selected bus tours west coast to enjoy.

2Tour of Indianapolis. Empty Re: Tour of Indianapolis. Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:24 pm

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I want to say that I have enjoyed this tour. So, I have no idea about your trip. Being a traveler I suggest you have to take you,r camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience share here. I hope so your information will be useful to me.

3Tour of Indianapolis. Empty Re: Tour of Indianapolis. Sat May 01, 2021 8:58 am

Aileen Jack

Thanks for sharing the informative posts like it. I had been explored these places and was really remarkable time for me. So just go around and this will be really having such a good time.

4Tour of Indianapolis. Empty Re: Tour of Indianapolis. Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:29 am

Aminay

Indianapolis is such a great source of fun for spending out the time here for us all. I am so sure that this will be really massive time for spending out the time here for us ahead.

5Tour of Indianapolis. Empty Re: Tour of Indianapolis. Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:31 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

This is a beautiful place and i love it. It is located on water and that river enhance city's beauty, you could visit downtown without reaching on ground thanks to boating. Tour of Indianapolis. IStock-589129472-e1511796546629-1280x720

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum