Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My uncle suggested me,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My uncle suggested me,  Empty My uncle suggested me, Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:17 pm

Ivy123

Last year my uncle have enjoyed cherry blossom new jersey tour. So, He suggested me this tour. I am very excited about this tour. I want to say that guys can you share which activities can make my tour more memorable. Because this will be my first tour of cherry blossom so, I have no idea about this tour activities. I am waiting for your response.

2My uncle suggested me,  Empty Re: My uncle suggested me, Wed May 13, 2020 7:47 am

Aminay

Yes, I have a good idea about your tour like: you can enjoy there hiking, photography, enjoy a lovely boat ride, have a picnic party, shopping, sunset views, and sightseeing. I am sure these things will make your trip full of enjoyable and remarkable so good luck for this tour.

3My uncle suggested me,  Empty Re: My uncle suggested me, Fri May 29, 2020 7:57 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I am soo happy to see your fast reply. I read your post I hope so your suggestion will be useful for me. By the way, I want to say that can you share which places will be best for shopping and staying there? Because I like to enjoy shopping. I am waiting for your reply. I hope so your reply should be useful to me.

4My uncle suggested me,  Empty Re: My uncle suggested me, Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:58 am

Aileen Jack

Here I can share the names of best shopping malls names as I am crazy for shopping and hopefully you will like my shared stuff.
The Mall at Short Hills
Hudson Mall
The Mills at Jersey Gardens
Westfield Garden State Plaza.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum