Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

4-Day tour.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

14-Day tour.  Empty 4-Day tour. Tue May 05, 2020 6:53 am

Aminay

Well, last year, I and my friend make a trip and enjoyed 4-Day Los Angeles to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Pyramid Lake, and San Diego City Tour. To be very honest, we have enjoyed it there fully because these places are so good for get unlimited fun so this trip is too good for us. I will enjoy this tour again and again anyway, Guys! What are your views about this tour?

Guys! What do you say about west coast tour from san francisco?

24-Day tour.  Empty Re: 4-Day tour. Tue May 05, 2020 7:21 am

Ivy123

Well, I feel very bad to say that in my life I have never enjoyed this tour. But after reading your post my craze level increase so, I have decided in my free time I must take this tour. By the way, I want to ask you can you share your personal experience here. I hope so your experience will be informative for me. Waiting for your response.

34-Day tour.  Empty Re: 4-Day tour. Tue May 05, 2020 8:49 am

Aileen Jack

I am also glad to read your views and experience of talking 4-Day Los Angeles to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Pyramid Lake, and San Diego City Tour. I would also like to try this as soon as possible and will enjoy pleasant time by this. This will gonna be really good and enjoyable to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum