Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bus tour from new york

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bus tour from new york Empty bus tour from new york Tue May 05, 2020 8:53 am

Aileen Jack

I went for the bus tour from new york and enjoyed my time by exploring so many tourist places there. I will suggest that if anyone from you want to explore New York in bets way then consider taking bus trip and have fun.

2bus tour from new york Empty Re: bus tour from new york Wed May 06, 2020 7:16 am

Aminay

Well, I am going to say that I like your suggestion but I have also taken this tour last year. But other travelers which have not taken this tour so they will act on your consider. By the way, you can tell me which attractions have you explored during this tour?

3bus tour from new york Empty Re: bus tour from new york Wed May 06, 2020 8:36 am

Ivy123

Well, I want to say that I read your post I hope so your suggestion will be useful for me. These days I am busy with my work after completing my work I must take the bus tour from new york city. By the way, Can you share your experience here? I am waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.

4bus tour from new york Empty Re: bus tour from new york Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:30 am

Aileen Jack

That is such a great source of fun for all of us ahead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum