Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you say?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you say?  Empty What do you say? Wed May 06, 2020 8:18 am

Aileen Jack

If anyone from you has enjoyed a bus tour from new york then guys share nice views about this and your travel story as well. I am interested to get your views and stuff about this and would like to try this personally. I am waiting to get nice replies from your side.

2What do you say?  Empty Re: What do you say? Sat May 09, 2020 5:55 am

Aminay

Yes, I have enjoyed this tour personally and this tour was a memorable tour for me so damn sure you will get their lots of fun and enjoy many adventures things. I have enjoyed 3-Day New York/New Jersey to Secret Caverns/Watkins Glen, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls US & Canada Side Tour. So I suggest you select this tour to get unlimited fun because this tour will be best for enjoying personally. I hope you like my suggestion and act on my consider so good champ for this trip.

3What do you say?  Empty Re: What do you say? Sat May 09, 2020 7:29 am

Ivy123

Well, I read all your posts. Aminay! I am sure your suggestion will be useful to me. Because I am a travel freak and it is my passion. These days I am free after reading your post; I have decided to enjoy 3-Day New York/New Jersey to Secret Caverns/Watkins Glen, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls US & Canada Side Tour. I am soo excited about this tour. By the way, can you suggest to me which activities will make my tour admirable?

4What do you say?  Empty Re: What do you say? Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:53 am

Aileen Jack

3-Day New York/New Jersey to Secret Caverns/Watkins Glen, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls US & Canada Side Tour will be a great option for me too. I will consider this at first and will get a lovely experience for sure. Keep sharing such kind of views and recommendations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum