Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantastic places.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fantastic places. Empty Fantastic places. Sat May 09, 2020 5:58 am

Aminay

Glasgow Cathedral
Glasgow Botanic Gardens
George Square
Glasgow Necropolis
Glasgow Science Centre
Guys! all these places are so wonderful and fantastic places which are located in Glasgow city. Well, Guys! I want to go there again because I like all these places too much. By the way, Guys! What do you say about these charming places?

I have taken west coast tours from san francisco.

2Fantastic places. Empty Re: Fantastic places. Sat May 09, 2020 7:26 am

Ivy123

Aminay! Well, I read your post I hope so your again plan is good for yours. I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about your trip. Because in my life I have never enjoyed Glasgow city tour. Being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. I am waiting for your response.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Fantastic places. Empty Re: Fantastic places. Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:07 am

Aileen Jack

This is something really good to read about the Glasgow city. I have noted these names to my cart and will enjoy time at these places for having lots of fun. I am damn sure this will be so nice and enjoyable for me to go to these new sights and get a nice kind of experience.

5Fantastic places. Empty Re: Fantastic places. Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:11 am

Ivy123

Guys, I want to say that I read all your posts guys. I am also the biggest lover of traveling and it is my passion. After reading your post I have decided next month I will enjoy the tour of Glasgow city. I am so excited about this tour. On this tour, I must visit the popular attractions of this city. Guys, Have you any opinion about my tour? IF yes, so you will share it here. I am waiting for your response.

6Fantastic places. Empty Re: Fantastic places. Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:45 am

Aileen Jack

I am also going for the tour of Glasgow city soon but here would like to get stuff about the best accommodations of this city too. SO will you share some stuff regarding the best accommodations guys?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum