Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Popular attractions of Chicago,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Popular attractions of Chicago,  Empty Popular attractions of Chicago, Sat May 09, 2020 7:32 am

Ivy123

Navy Pier
Cloud Gate
Lincoln Park Zoo
Skydeck Chicago
Millennium Park
City Gallery in the Historic Water Tower
I like all these places because these places are so good and wonderful for exploring so I want to go there again and again when I will get a chance to going there so I will just go there. Because I am a travel freak anyway, Guys! Who's your favorite place and why? I want to know your views about this so reply to me.

I will take again enjoy washington dc blossoms.

2Popular attractions of Chicago,  Empty Re: Popular attractions of Chicago, Mon May 11, 2020 6:42 am

Aminay

Well, I read your post and your views are so good well, My favorite place Millennium Park because this park is so beautiful and amazing for enjoying so I like this place. By the which activities have you enjoyed in these places while this tour? I want to know so reply to me fastly.

3Popular attractions of Chicago,  Empty Re: Popular attractions of Chicago, Fri May 29, 2020 8:03 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I am soo happy to see your reply. I want to say that Millennium Park is also my favorite place in these. In this park, I have enjoyed many activities these are walking, sightseeing, photography, rides, and Rock climb at Maggie Daley. I am damn sure my information will be useful for you. By the way, Have you any plans for these days?

4Popular attractions of Chicago,  Empty Re: Popular attractions of Chicago, Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:53 am

Aileen Jack

This is really good to know that you are talking about popular attractions of Chicago. I like his and will say I will also note these names of places to my Cart and while my tour of Chicago will add these sights. First of all will explore Millennium Park then will more towards other sights as well. Keep sharing interesting views about this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum