Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attractions of Colmar.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attractions of Colmar.  Empty Attractions of Colmar. Tue May 12, 2020 7:02 am

Aminay

La Petite Venise
Musée Bartholdi
Maison Pfister (Colmar)
Unterlinden Museum
Ancienne Douane.
Colmar is so beautiful city and its attractions are so attractive for tourists and which I have mentioned these places are so charming for exploring so I suggest all of you must explore these places and get lots of fun there. I hope you like them.

Last year, my uncle has enjoyed las vegas tour to antelope canyon.

2Attractions of Colmar.  Empty Re: Attractions of Colmar. Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:40 am

Aileen Jack

Colmar city is new for me that I never visit till yet. Nice to get stuff about this city. I will ask you something about the major night places of this city? I would like to add those names to my cart and will plan the best trip for me. Share some nice stuff for more.

3Attractions of Colmar.  Empty Re: Attractions of Colmar. Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:08 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I read your post I hope so your suggestion will be useful for me. After reading your post I have decided in my free time I will enjoy the Colmar city tour. I want to say that can you share some photos of these attractions here? I am waiting for your response.

4Attractions of Colmar.  Empty Re: Attractions of Colmar. Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 am

Aileen Jack

Yes it will be really good to see some astonishing images of Colmar city. SO if you have some attractive shots of this city then share with us. it will help us a lot to plan best kind of trip for us. Also, share something about its accommodations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum