Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping malls of Chicago.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shopping malls of Chicago. Empty Shopping malls of Chicago. Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:44 am

Aminay

Well, I am going to say that I will take bus tours of chicago with my friend. There are many attractions there but I have no idea about its shopping malls because I love to enjoy shopping. So guys! you share some stuff about its famous shopping malls. I am sure you share nice and informative stuff from your side.

2Shopping malls of Chicago. Empty Re: Shopping malls of Chicago. Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:58 am

Aileen Jack

Well if you are willing to enjoy shopping while your bus tours of Chicago then consider enjoying shopping in these malls:
Lake Meadows Shopping Center
Fashion Outlets of Chicago
The Shops at North Bridge
Riverview Plaza
Water Tower Place.

3Shopping malls of Chicago. Empty Re: Shopping malls of Chicago. Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:36 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that I will add these sopping malls in my cart at the top and will enjoy shopping there. I am sure I will spend a really good time and sure in these malls will be branded and unique things. By the way, Have you visited Canmore town?

4Shopping malls of Chicago. Empty Re: Shopping malls of Chicago. Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:49 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I am sure your plan is good. I am a big lover of traveling. In my life, I have visited many attractive places. I don't take interest in Shopping but being a traveler I suggest you on your tour you must Millennium Park and enjoying photography there. I am sure you like my suggestion. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. I think you like my suggestion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum