Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This place is new for me.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This place is new for me. Empty This place is new for me. Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:55 am

Aminay

Well, i am very interested in seeing new places and I have visited many places in my life and now I will go for İstanbul city which is located in Turkey. I am so happy for this trip because I am going there first time so I have no idea about its places. So guys! you share some stuff about this city. I am waiting for your response.

My friend will take bus tours chicago int these days.

2This place is new for me. Empty Re: This place is new for me. Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:51 am

Aileen Jack

I will say note these names of places to your cart and make your first trip of İstanbul city full of joy and memroies as you want:
Golden Horn
Maiden's Tower
15 July Martyrs Bridge
Topkapi Palace Museum
Chora Museum
Rumelihisarı
The Blue Mosque.

3This place is new for me. Empty Re: This place is new for me. Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:31 am

Aminay

Well, I am going to say that thank you for the fast reply and I really like your views regarding my trip. I will must add these places names in my bucket list and I really like your shared stuff for me. By the way, I am sure these places will make my journey memorable for me.

4This place is new for me. Empty Re: This place is new for me. Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 am

Ivy123

Hagia Sophia Museum
Galata Tower
The Quincentennial Foundation Museum of Turkish Jews
Fethipaşa Sosyal Tesisleri
These are the popular attractions of Istanbul City. I suggest you will add these names to your cart list. I am sure my suggestion will be useful to you. I want to say that you will enjoy photography in these places. I am sure you like my suggestion. Best of luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum