Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have no idea about this image,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have no idea about this image,  Empty I have no idea about this image, Fri May 15, 2020 8:34 am

Ivy123

I have no idea about this image,  900x600-1-50-dbc789c94d68a123a306fc75f6ffff7b
Guys, I have seen this image on Twitter. It's a beautiful view for me. Because I like to enjoy hiking. But I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about this image. I want to say that if anyone has any idea of this image. So, guys, you must share your information here. I am waiting for your response.

I will join short tours from san francisco.

2I have no idea about this image,  Empty Re: I have no idea about this image, Sat May 16, 2020 7:19 am

Aminay

Yes, I have known about this place its name is Jungfraujoch which is located in Switzerland and this place is so famous and beautiful tourist attractions where many travelers have enjoyed a tour so I am sure you will get lots of fun and will come back with charming memories. I sure my shared stuff will be useful for you.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4I have no idea about this image,  Empty Re: I have no idea about this image, Mon May 18, 2020 7:35 am

Ivy123

Well, I read all your replies guys. I am soo happy to see your fast replies. After read your replies my craze level increased. So I have decided next week I and my few friends will enjoy the Switzerland tour and visit Jungfraujoch. By the way, I want to say that can you share which activities I can enjoy there? Waiting for your reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum