Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jersey War Tunnels

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jersey War Tunnels  Empty Jersey War Tunnels Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:19 am

Aileen Jack

Jersey War Tunnels is a place where I want to go for the trip with my mates. YOu guys share here some images of this spot along with some suggestions that will be good to get for me. I am sure you will tell me really good things about this and will share nice views as well.

I want to join day trip from san francisco.

2Jersey War Tunnels  Empty Re: Jersey War Tunnels Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:22 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I am a travel freak and it is my passion. In my life, I have enjoyed many tours. But I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about Jersey War Tunnels. I have heard this name the first time. As a traveler, I suggest you take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip.

3Jersey War Tunnels  Empty Re: Jersey War Tunnels Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:40 am

Aileen Jack

Yes surely I will keep my camera with me and will capture the beauty of Jersey War Tunnels in it. You also plan the trip of this place someday and get a personal experience. This will be fascinating for you too.

4Jersey War Tunnels  Empty Re: Jersey War Tunnels Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:17 am

Aminay

Jersey War Tunnels must be really willing to have such a good and great source of fun for sure.

5Jersey War Tunnels  Empty Re: Jersey War Tunnels Fri May 27, 2022 1:43 pm

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Aileen Jack wrote:Jersey War Tunnels is a place where I want to go for the trip with my mates. YOu guys share here some images of this spot along with some suggestions that will be good to get for me. I am sure you will tell me really good things about this and will share nice views as well.

I want to join day trip from san francisco.

I would say it is a place that you should explore as it known as a famous tourists attraction if you are in Jersey. But i would say don't expect to much from it. It takes probably 2,3 hours, every tunnel is same you will see some sort of lines written on broken bikes, Too much text and pictures on boards. And there is not toilet in tunnel if you entered once you have to hold on for 2 or 3 hours. But if you are so willing to go then i will advice you to book a bike tour.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum