Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canada trip

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canada trip  Empty Canada trip Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:22 am

Aileen Jack

Rideau Canal
Emerald Lake
Montmorency Falls
Skylon Tower
Art Gallery of Ontario
Old Quebec
I have a plan to take a tour of these places while my Canada trip and damn sure this will be enough exciting for me to visit these sights one by one. Anyways guys if you have explored these places then let me know your personal experiences.

I want to join day trip from san francisco.

2Canada trip  Empty Re: Canada trip Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:34 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I am so happy to read your plan. I am the biggest lover of traveling and it is my crush. But I feel very bad to say that I have never enjoyed this tour of my life. Being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here.

3Canada trip  Empty Re: Canada trip Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:30 am

Aileen Jack

Well I will must share my experience and some images of these places which I will g0nna explore. As you never been there so sure you will like to read my travel story, as well as those images, will impress you a lot. Now just wait and watch I will be right back with exciting views and massive stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum