Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tour of Netherlands

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tour of Netherlands Empty tour of Netherlands Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:21 am

Aileen Jack

I am going for a tour of Netherlands and will explore these major tourist places there. Guys what are your views about these places:
NEMO Science Museum
Hoge Veluwe National Park
Rembrandt House Museum
Heineken Experience
Cube Houses.

I would like to go for bus tour from las vegas to antelope canyon.

2tour of Netherlands Empty Re: tour of Netherlands Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:58 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! Well, I read your post your plan is too good and the list of attractions is too long. I feel very bad to say that in my life I have never enjoyed this tour. So, I have no idea about this trip. As a traveler, I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. Best of luck!

3tour of Netherlands Empty Re: tour of Netherlands Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:33 am

Aileen Jack

Well, buddy if you never enjoyed tour of the Netherlands then don't be sad. According to me, this will be good for you to take a trip to these above-mentioned places like me. This will surely gonna be superb for you too.

4tour of Netherlands Empty Re: tour of Netherlands Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:19 am

Aminay

What about Netherlands accommodations? I am so sure that this will be really having such a great time.

5tour of Netherlands Empty Re: tour of Netherlands Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:36 pm

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

I would say swimming at NEMO Science Museum was so good experience. I had great time there and would suggest you all to must to go there. There are lots of things to do and to enjoy. No worry for kids it is perfectly suitable for all age of kids.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum