Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swiss National Museum

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swiss National Museum  Empty Swiss National Museum Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:31 am

Aileen Jack

I am going to take tour of Swiss National Museum and some other places located around this and will surely get a nice experience with this travel time. You let me know what are your opinions regarding my plan?

Would you like to say something about day trip from san francisco?

2Swiss National Museum  Empty Re: Swiss National Museum Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:03 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! I read your post I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about the Swiss National Museum. Because in my life I have never visited this museum. As a traveler I suggest you in this tour you must to take your camera and enjoying photography there. Best of luck! After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here.

3Swiss National Museum  Empty Re: Swiss National Museum Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:56 am

Aileen Jack

Why not I will must share my experience of being there at Swiss National Museum and will let you know how I enjoyed the time after my journey. YOu must keep in touch and also get ready for the trip of this spot. YOu will also surely get nice experience like I am expecting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum