Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

St Moritz is my next target,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1St Moritz is my next target, Empty St Moritz is my next target, Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:21 am

Ivy123

St Moritz is my next target which is the town of Switzerland. I am damn sure this town will be charming and interesting for me because this place is new for me so I have no idea about this. So guys! If you have visited this place so you tell me which activities and adventure things will be best for trying to make this trip memorable for me? I am sure your reply will be useful to me. I am waiting for your response.

Last year, I have enjoyed nyc to niagara falls tour.

2St Moritz is my next target, Empty Re: St Moritz is my next target, Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:26 am

Aileen Jack

I don't know which thing will be best for trying while the tour of St Moritz. As I never been there yet so have no idea how to make tour of St Moritz fully remarkable. I will ask about this from my father and surely he will share something really informative about this. I will share his views with you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum