Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spain attractions is my next target,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spain attractions is my next target,  Empty Spain attractions is my next target, Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:13 am

Ivy123

Alhambra
La Sagrada Familia
Casa Milà
La Rambla, Barcelona
These are popular attractions in Spain. Next month I will visit these attractions. It is my next target. I hope so this will be a wonderful tour for me. On this tour I will enjoy many activities. Guys, What do you say about my plan?

I will again enjoy bus tours from vegas.

Aileen Jack

These are major attractions in Spain and you will surely get superb experience by spending time at these places. Have a good time and share your memories after getting back.Anyways let me know which activities you have planned for trying while this journey?

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! I am so happy to see your fast reply. On this tour I will enjoy many activities. These are walking, cycling, camping, sightseeing, campfire, sunset views, and photography. By the way, What is your next plan? Can you share it here?

Aileen Jack

Well, These things will surely make the time remarkable for you. Go ahead and make the journey as pleasant as you want. Must tell me your travel story and share nice stuff about this trip as well. Soon I would also like to get the finest experience like you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum