Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Days in New York

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 Days in New York Empty 2 Days in New York Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:31 am

Aileen Jack

I will go for 2-Day New York to Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands Tour and will surely get fun filled experience by this journey. I am excited for this tours to niagara falls from nyc. Let me know how to make this time more and more remarkable? Share massive stuff along with travel tips.

22 Days in New York Empty Re: 2 Days in New York Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:59 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! Well, I read your post your planing is good. I am the biggest lover of traveling and it is my passion. in my life, I have never enjoyed this tour. So, I have no idea about your tour. Being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here.

32 Days in New York Empty Re: 2 Days in New York Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:39 am

Aileen Jack

Well! I like your suggestion and will keep my camera with me while journey for having the best experience. This will be good for you too to take this trip in forthcoming days, I will tell you my travelling story after getting back that will prove really nice for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum