Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recently I have enjoyed Thailand tour,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recently I have enjoyed Thailand tour,  Empty Recently I have enjoyed Thailand tour, Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:11 pm

Ivy123

Recently I have enjoyed the Thailand tour with my friends. It is the city in Asia. Many travelers have visited this city. On my tour, I have visited these popular attractions. These are
The Grand Palace
Temple of the Emerald Buddha
Phi Phi Islands
Ko Pha Ngan
I suggest all travelers must visit these places. I am sure you like my suggestion. Anyone have visited this tour? If yes, So you will share your experience here.

My father will enjoy chicago package tours next week.

Aminay

Well, I want to say that I really like your views about Thailand and your post is so informative for me because I have not visited Thailand and these attractions personally. But after reading your experience I will go for there and must visit these attractions personally. I am sure I will get an amazing experience like as you. By the way, I really like your suggestion.

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I am very happy to read your reply. I want to say that you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. I am this will be admirable tour for yours. Best fo luck. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum