Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My name is Aminay.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My name is Aminay. Empty My name is Aminay. Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:53 am

Aminay

Hallo! I am a new member of this community. My name is Aminay and I have completed my education and yesterday I join this board. Because I take interest in travelling that's why I am sure this forum is belong the tourist. I would like to share my experiences about different places in this forum. You also let me know which places you have visited?

2My name is Aminay. Empty Re: My name is Aminay. Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:26 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Hi, Aminay! As a member of this board, I would like to say welcome to you from my side. My name is Zoey.M and like you, I am also a newcomer here. Anyhow, you said that you like to visit various kinds of places around the world. So would you like to share those places here, which you have visited in your life?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

3My name is Aminay. Empty Re: My name is Aminay. Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:21 am

Aileen Jack

I will like to say welcome to you all here and i am so sure that this will be really good and most reliable time this way. I am so keen on this and will be really the most lavish time this way. So keep it more up and this will let us enjoy the way ahead.

4My name is Aminay. Empty Re: My name is Aminay. Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:08 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Aminay wrote:Hallo! I am a new member of this community. My name is Aminay and I have completed my education and yesterday I join this board. Because I take interest in travelling that's why I am sure this forum is belong the tourist.  I would like to share my experiences about different places in this forum. You also let me know which places you have visited?  

Do you know anything about niagara falls tours from nj. I found it the best way to enjoy two of the most beautiful places of the United States. I found very useful packages at reasonable prices. WE enjoyed best sightseeing experiences of Niagara Falls and spend 1 day tour of Boston to New York, I saw the Empire State Building.

Zoey.M likes this post

5My name is Aminay. Empty Re: My name is Aminay. Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:42 am

Aileen Jack

Dude, Welcome from my side too. I am eagerly waiting to see active members here. If anyone is interested in talking and sharing the stuff must drop off your comment here.

6My name is Aminay. Empty Re: My name is Aminay. Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:39 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Yeah, no doubt active members are not available here these days, I am waiting for members to try to be active here and new members also join this community. Because through this we can talk more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum