Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agios Nikolaos.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Agios Nikolaos. Empty Agios Nikolaos. Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am

Aminay

Agios Nikolaos is my next destination which town in Crete. I will make a plan to go there and enjoy nature beauty and different activities. because this place is near to the beach so I am sure I will spend there amazing time. By the way, Guys! Have you visited Agios Nikolaos? If yes, so share your personal experience with this plan.

I will take bus tour to new york with my friend.

2Agios Nikolaos. Empty Re: Agios Nikolaos. Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 am

Ivy123

I read your post I like your plan. I am a big lover of traveling. In my life, I have visited many attractions. I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about this beach. I want to say that after coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. I am sure your information will be useful for me.

3Agios Nikolaos. Empty Re: Agios Nikolaos. Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:01 am

Aileen Jack

Agios Nikolaos is a beautiful town in Crete and famous among travellers to explore the stunning travelling spot. YOu make a move and have a good time there. The weather of this destination is also enjoyable so have a great experience while being there. You will enjoy being there fully. Ivy123! YOu also consider getting peornsl experience of being there as soon as you can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum