Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

west coast bus tours,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1west coast bus tours,  Empty west coast bus tours, Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:53 am

Ivy123

First time I will enjoy west coast bus tours with my friends. On my tour, I will enjoy many activities these are Walking, Shopping, Dining, and Photography. I want to say that If anyone has enjoyed this tour so, you will share your personal experience share here. I am sure your information will be useful to me. Waiting for your reply.

2west coast bus tours,  Empty Re: west coast bus tours, Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Aileen Jack

This will be something really good and exciting for you. Must explore diverse places and enjoy your time with zeal and zest by trying diverse activities that you have planned. Share your experince after getting back as well. Wish you good luck for your trip.

3west coast bus tours,  Empty Re: west coast bus tours, Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:52 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your reply I am very thankful for your wishes. I want to say that If you have enjoyed this tour So, Can you share some popular Shopping center names of the USA. I am sure your reply will be useful to me. because I like shopping. I am very excited about my tour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum