Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago Been,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicago Been,  Empty Chicago Been, Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 am

Ivy123

Chicago Been,  Caroling%202009%20peter%20schulz%20165_120409_carol
I have seen this image on google. This is the image of Chicago Been. After seeing this image I have decided next month me and my friends will visit Chicago and this Been. I want to say that guys Can you share some information about this tour here. I am sure your information will be useful to me. Waiting for your reply.

Have you enjoyed bus tours west coast?

2Chicago Been,  Empty Re: Chicago Been, Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Aileen Jack

Chicago Bean is truly exciting travel spot to explore and will gonna be great for you to explore in next days. Go ahead and have lots of fun while being there. Enjoy your time at this lovely spot and collect incredible memories. Must explore the beauty of Millennium Park as well while being there and enjoy taking selfies there.

3Chicago Been,  Empty Re: Chicago Been, Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 am

Ivy123

Well, I am very thankful for your fast reply. I am sure your information will be useful to me. I want to say that if you personally enjoyed this tour so, Can you share your experience and some names of food points located around Chicago Been? I am waiting for your response. I am very excited for my tour. Reply to me fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum