Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share here

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Share here  Empty Share here Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:28 am

Maniya

Grand Central Terminal and Staten Island Ferry which place would you like to elect if you have a low budget for a short time? Do share some good and bad and reason of selecting the place. I am curious to see some exciting replies.

Do you know about cheap vacation packages from nyc?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

2Share here  Empty Re: Share here Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:53 am

Ivy123

Well, If I go on a trip on a low budget I have decided to visit Staten Island Ferry. Because this is the free ride on this Island. On this ride, you will see the Great Ferry to jump on stunning views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. I am damn sure I will be back from this trip with great memories. I hope so you like this type of information.

3Share here  Empty Re: Share here Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:34 am

Maniya

If I were in your place then would select the option of Staten Island Ferry cause this is available free of cost for travelers. This will help me to keep things within my budget and have more fun through this. By the way, with whom you are going to enjoy this?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

4Share here  Empty Re: Share here Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm

Maeve

Well, Maniya!! I was already looking for any place where I could go free. I want to experience traveling with my mother. But I have no budget for tours and also have no idea which place is best. After reading your conversations I decided to try the Staten Island Ferry as you said it is free of cost for travelers that's why I will go here. I am willing to avail this opportunity and do not want to lose this chance. What is the right time to go there?

5Share here  Empty Re: Share here Mon May 06, 2024 8:22 am

Hala

So you are looking for a friendly budget and short vacation plans right? If so then Staten Island Ferry would be a good option to consider that offers stunning views of Manhattan Skyline with free services. You can admire the beautiful views of the City and of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum