Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

High Roller

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1High Roller Empty High Roller Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:37 am

Maniya

High Roller is my favorite ride and glad to tell you that this new year's eve will enjoy this cause will be free from road trips from new york and damn sure this gonna rock for me. I am happy for this and wanna know what have you added in your travel list ?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

2High Roller Empty Re: High Roller Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:02 am

Ivy123

Maniya! High Roller is one of the most beautiful Ferris wheels in Paradise, Nevada. Many travelers visit Nevada and enjoy this ride. The High Roller in Vegas is entirely safe and does not present harm in any form. So, go ahead and enjoy yourself there. All the best for your Journey I am damn sure you will be back from this trip ride with great memories. Must share your story after coming back form this place.

3High Roller Empty Re: High Roller Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:59 am

Amelia56

Well, I read your discussion. High Roller is located in Ferris wheel in Paradise, Nevada. It is the wonderful and beautiful wheel. High Roller is the largest observation wheel in North America. With 3 million annual visitors, the London Eye is the United Kingdom's most popular paid tourist attraction and perhaps the world's most famous Ferris wheel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum