Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

historical list of New Jersey,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1historical list of New Jersey, Empty historical list of New Jersey, Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:28 am

Ivy123

Grover Cleveland Birthplace
Allaire Village
Monmouth Battlefield
The Sterling Hill Mining Museum
William Trent House Museum
Weehawken Dueling Grounds
Absecon Lighthouse
Lambert Tower
All of these are the historical list of New Jersey. Many tourists visit these places and enjoy a great time there. Anyway, My sister recommended me to visit these places. Anyway, Can you share some more massive information about these places here?

Do you have any idea about flight and hotel packages to new york city?

2historical list of New Jersey, Empty Re: historical list of New Jersey, Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:55 am

Maniya

Well, buddy, I must say really good attraction list you have created here. I am happy to see them and wanna say that having fun moments at The Sterling Hill Mining Museum with mates was truly amazing for us. We enjoyed there a lot and got a chance to explore something new. i like this place and wanna say all should go there.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3historical list of New Jersey, Empty Re: historical list of New Jersey, Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:21 am

Ivy123

Maniya! I am so happy to see your response. I think so your information will be useful for my trip. I must go to The Sterling Hill Mining Museum and come back from this trip with great memories. Anyway, Do you have any trip planning for these days? If yes, must share it with me.

4historical list of New Jersey, Empty Re: historical list of New Jersey, Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:21 am

Maniya

No, I am not going there these days cause busy somewhere. By the way, recommend you should go there his weekend to enjoy some exhibitions. Hope you will have fun.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum