Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The world is full with insanes

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The world is full with insanes Empty The world is full with insanes Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:12 am

Maniya

Let me tell you last night I met my friend who is crazy about her boyfriend. She needs a gift from him that gives him a special feel.

She was saying that I wanted "He gives me a heart shape pendant and the good thing about this locket should be if we opened this their photos would be there"

I can't understand how a girl could be crazy for a boy in the 21st century. She lives in fantasized life. But I hope she can get something as she is willing during her road trip vacation packages from NYC that going to take with him.

If you have any suggestions and recommendations can post them here and also share your experiences. I am looking for your reply.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

2The world is full with insanes Empty Re: The world is full with insanes Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:55 am

Ivy123

Maniya! I am very happy to hear about your friend. Some people are very confident about their love. They love to be loved in return by their loved ones. I hope that your friend gets the kind of blessing that she wants. I have a suggestion which will make your time more amazing and attractive. I suggest your friend will book a 3-Day New York City In-Depth Tour Package (Free Airport Pickup). It's a wonderful time to spend with his boyfriend and enjoy great memories there. All the best for your friend.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum