Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Park

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Central Park Empty Central Park Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:28 am

Maniya

Central Park is a point where my sister has a plan to go this weekend, She is very excited about this and wanna know what amazing she should not skip to try in winters. have you any suggestion for her?

Do you want to enjoy package holiday to new york?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

2Central Park Empty Re: Central Park Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:00 am

Ivy123

Central Park is one of our absolute favorite spots for long walks or runs. Come wintertime, the pathways see significantly fewer people. Enjoy the same beautiful views but without the crowds. I want to recommend you enjoy the photography of this park and capture the beautiful views. Go and enjoy yourself. All the best for your tour.

3Central Park Empty Re: Central Park Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:59 am

Amelia56

Maniya, Central Park is wonderful place. Winters occur very charming and attractive. Have you ever seen Gapstow bridge in winter? I would suggest your sister to see Gapstow bridge. but cover yourself before leave of the house. By the way, Ivy123 is entirely right at tha point, central park can offer mesmerizing views to capture in your camera. Would advice you to go and relish yourself. Wish you all the luck for your tour.
If you are visiting New York city so definitely go to see Statue of Liberty and Albany. These places in New York are very unique and wonderful again enjoy yourself and your family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum